Member Services

The Legal Stuff

Do you need to report a workplace injury?

If you have been hurt at work and need to report an injury to the Workers Compensation Board, click here.

This link will take you to the WCB Forms page. Scroll to the heading Worker Forms. You can report you injury by filing online, by filling out, printing and mailing or faxing in the provided form or by calling 1-800-787-9288 to report by phone.

SK Occupational Health & Safety Contact Information:

Saskatoon Inquiry: 933-5052
8th Floor,
122-3rd Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 2H6
Toll Free: 1-800-667-5023

Regina Inquiry: 787-4496
6th Floor,
1870 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4P 3V7
Toll Free: 1-800-567-7233

Worksafe Saskatchewan

To view resources to make your workplace healthier and safer and e-learning tools for life click here.

Government of Saskatchewan website

To access the Saskatchewan government website, click here.

Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission

For information on the Human Rights Code and other related articles, publications and resources, click here.

Government of Canada website

To access the Canadian government website, click here.

Click to view the full digital publication online

Saskatoon Office

1526 Fletcher Road Saskatoon, SK S7M 5M1

phone: 306.384.5787

fax: 306.978.0790

toll free: 1.800.274.4036


Regina Office

700H-4400 4th Ave Regina, SK S4T 0H8

toll free: 1.888.886.9016

fax: 306.791.4883